We've been busy all summer to polish Azendoo so you and your team collaborate even better. Here are the highlights of what's new in Azendoo:
- A new visual identity
- Polished subtasks
- Keyboard shortcuts and other small changes
A new visual identity
As you may have noticed, we have a new visual identity which tries to convey values that we hold dear at Azendoo: calm, growth and collectivity. You can take a look at our freshly redesigned website, and read the thought process behind this redesign by our designers.
We already started including similar illustrations throughout the app, and will continue to do so in the coming weeks.
We made a lot of changes to the subtasks thanks to your feedback following the feature release. You can now:
- Create, open and use subtasks on mobile apps
- Delete subtasks more easily
- Identify subtasks in the board views
- Cancel subtasks (which removes it from the subtask count)
- Copy subtasks when copying tasks
- Copy subtasks when copying subjects
- Create subtasks when importing your Trello boards
If you need help getting up to speed with subtasks read this article to see how you and your team can benefit from the new possibilities.
We also use summer time to make a bunch of smaller changes and fixed countless bugs. Here are some of the most important ones:
- Keyboard shortcuts are now available - see the full list here!
- We redesigned the subject creation window to make it easier to create subjects
- We renamed some subject types: closed became private and secret became confidential
- Notifications count go up to 99+ instead of 9+
- The big (+) button on top of the app has a new design
- You can now see if tasks have files, descriptions or comments from task lists
You can access the full list of changes on our changelog page.
Tell us what you think about what's new in Azendoo and please keep sending us your valuable feedback to help us make Azendoo better.
Our focus for the new school year is to improve our mobile applications on both iOS and Android so that you can take advantage of Azendoo on the go.